Custom made kitchen cabinets, manufactured to perfectly suit your preferences
Custom kitchen solutions for both private customers, as well as landlords and real estate developers.
Kitchen is an integral part of every home, as it serves an important purpose in people’s daily lives. Ideally, every kitchen should be practical, convenient to use, visually appealing and thoughtfully equipped, so that every inhabitant of the home feels comfortable when using it.
That’s why people often choose custom made kitchens for their home, to ensure that it perfectly suits their preferences. If you’d like to create a custom kitchen for your home, we can help you with every step of the process – from creating the design to installing the furniture at your home. With years of experience and up-to-date technological solutions, we’re ready to make your dream of an ideal kitchen come true!
Why choose us?
Our manufacturing process
Our custom kitchen cabinets
All of the custom kitchen cabinets that we provide are wholly manufactured in our factory, located in Latvia. The manufacturing process can include both hand-crafted woodworking, as well as CNC machines, which allows creating the cabinets with the precision of up to 0,1 mm. We also offer the option to equip the custom kitchen with all the necessary household appliances, like dishwashers, stoves and fridges, from various well-known brands (including AEG, Bosch, Electrolux, Elica, Franke, Miele and others), as well as plumbing fixtures, lighting, countertops and all the other necessary equipment. Our experienced staff will make sure that you’re satisfied with the result, providing easy and convenient delivery and installation all over Europe.
What we offer
- A free consultation, including a 3D visualisation, and price quote.
- Creation of the design.
- Taking the measurements of your kitchen on location.
- Manufacturing of both standard components, as well as wholly individual solutions.
- Selection of all the built-in appliances and other necessary equipment.
- The logistics process from our factory to your location, including transportation, customs clearance etc.
- Once the parts of your custom kitchen have been delivered, our team will assemble them at your home.
- Alterations to the furniture once it’s already in use (if necessary).